- DES is coated with an immunosuppressant sirolimus that suppresses the proliferation of vascular cells.
Ultra thin strut of cobalt chromium alloy
- As thin as 70 μm, the strut minimizes the burden to blood vessels and facilitates initial endothelialization.
Abluminal bioresorbable polymer
- DES has a medicinal coat only on the area that contacts a blood vessels, which makes it effective in lesion treatment. - The drugs and polymers coated on the stent are all degradable and thus only the metal compositions will remain.
- The open cell structure allows the stent to move flexibly and freely inside complex and curvy blood vessels.
Optimized radial force
- The optimized radial force resists the pressure of a stenosed blood vessel effectively to ensure an adequate space for the stent to pass along it.
Low profile delivery catheter system
- Effective in the treatment of a lesion in a narrow blood vessel. - It facilitates the stent to move smoothly inside blood vessels.
- The highly hydrophilic polymer coat on the surface of the catheter offers a good access into curved vessels.